There’s no need to make a fire to toast your marshmallows and enjoy the flavour of S’mores.
Traditionally, you would make this beloved American classic with gooey marshmallows, melted chocolate and a crunchy cracker. These ingredients are delicious, there’s no disputing it. But, they aren’t necessarily the healthiest on their own. What if there was a healthier way to enjoy S’mores and keep the choccies and marshmallows? UM, YES PLEASE!
We’ve created this budget-friendly and easy-to-make slice that will be a hit with the entire family. It’s just over 100 calories per serve making it the perfect treat on your healthy eating plan. It’s easy to make, with 5 main ingredients + seasonings. The best part is, it’s only 22c per slice!
Straight from 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, DELICIOUS and LOW CALORIE, here’s how to make the S’mores Slice.
Print RecipeS’mores Slices – JUST 22c PER SLICE! Votes:
You: Rate this recipe!
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour (120 grams)
- 1 cup rolled oats (100 grams)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar (64 grams)
- 1 tsp cinnamon (1 grams)
- 1 free-range eggs, whisked (50 grams)
- 3 1/8 tbsp butter, melted (50 grams)
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (30 grams)
- 1/3 cup sugar-free mini marshmallows, chopped if using larger marshmallows (16 grams)
You: Rate this recipe!
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a slice tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar and cinnamon, mixing well.
- Add in the egg and butter and combine well.
- Pour half of the mixture into the prepared slice tin, spreading it well with the backof a spoon.
- Add the chocolate chips and marshmallows to the remaining batter and stirthrough.
- Pour the remaining mixture on top of the batter in the slice tin, spreading evenlyinto the tin, then place in the oven to bake for 15 minutes until the marshmallowsare melted and the base is cooked through.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing into 16 even portions.
- Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for 3-4 days or frozen in an airtight containeror individually wrapped for up to 3 months.
102 Calories per serve. 22c per serve.
Love this S’Mores Slice and looking for more mouth-watering sweet slices? Look no further:
- Marble Weetbix Slice just 215 calories
- Biscoff Caramel Slice
- Mint Chocolate Slice
Want to access thousands of healthy recipes like this?
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow, and each month we add heaps of NEW recipes to the Healthy Mummy App. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on the weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.