What better way to enjoy in-season mangoes than with this delish no-bake Mango And Coconut Super Slice?
Packed with natural vitamin C, protein, fibre and healthy fats, this slice makes the perfect snack or dessert and would be perfect to take along to a summer BBQ.
This recipe was sent in by 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Cassie. She says ‘this creamy slice is freezer friendly which makes for the perfect summer freezer staple, simply grab out and enjoy!”
Here at Healthy Mummy HQ we LOVE a good no-bake healthy slice recipe. The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is packed to the brim with great options like Raw Cherry Slice, No-Bake Peanut Butter Pies and Raw Cacao Bites so you’ll never feel deprived.
Print RecipeNo-Bake Mango And Coconut Super Slice Votes:
You: Rate this recipe!
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 mango cubed
- 1 cup cashews
- 165 g tin light coconut cream
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
You: Rate this recipe!
- Soak Cashews for middle in boiling water for 15-20 minutes.
- Soak dates for base in ½ cup boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Place soaked dates including water into food processer, add oats and blitz on high until combined.
- Press base mixture down firmly in lined 20 x 30cm slice tray, place in freezer.
- Place cubed mango and coconut cream into a small pot and bring and simmer on low heat for 2 minutes, set aside to slightly cool.
- Add cooled mango and coconut cream into food processor with chia seeds.
- Drain soaking cashews and add drained cashews into food processor.
- Blitz on high until smooth paste forms.
- Pour mango mixture over base and sprinkle shredded coconut on top.
- Return to the freezer for 1 hour until firm enough to slice.
- Slice into 12 portions.
- Store in air tight container in refrigerator for up to 4 days or freezer for up to 3 months.
Makes 12 serves at 180 calories per serve
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.