This beautifully rich and AMAZINGLY yummy tiramisu cake recipe will have you feeling like you’re cheating your 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
At the Healthy Mummy we never want you to miss out on the foods you love and we’re here to help you make healthier choices on your favourite dishes.
Print RecipeHealthy Tiramisu Cake Votes:
You: Rate this recipe!
- 2 tsp instant decaffeinated coffee 8 grams
- 4/5 cup boiling water 200 mls
- 1/3 cup reduced fat cream 80 mls
- 2/3 cup mascarpone 160 grams
- 8 Italian sponge biscuits 100 grams
- 1 tsp Natvia 4 grams
- 1 tsp vanilla extract 5 mls
- 1 cacao/cocoa powder 2 grams
You: Rate this recipe!
- Combine the decaf coffee with boiling water and set aside to cool.
- Whip cream until just whipped. Then fold through the mascarpone cheese.
- Pour in 2 tablespoons of the cooled decaf coffee to the cream mix with the Natvia and vanilla extract and mix well.
- To assemble, dip sponge fingers one by one into remaining coffee.
- Use a square dish and layer half of the soaked sponge biscuits, top with a layer of half the cream mix. Repeat with remaining sponge biscuits and cream mix and sprinkle over cacao/cocoa powder.
- Place dish in the fridge for at least 2 hours to firm up before serving.
- Slice into 4 slices, 1 slice is 1 serve. Store leftovers covered in the fridge for 2-3 days.
This tiramisu cake recipe serves four, so share with friends, family, or store in the fridge in an airtight container for later. So what are you waiting for grab it now and do it and enjoy family cooking with your kids.
Want more recipes like this tiramisu cake recipe? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.