Are you a cheesecake lover? This magnificent dessert comes to you straight from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
We were all DROOLING over Clare Poole’s snap of her Baked Coffee Cheesecake which she shared on the Healthy Mummy Food Lovers Facebook page. Clare added her own touches with the decoration and we think it looks FAB!
There’s no need to miss out on your favourite desserts while you lose weight on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Making your own treats means you can enjoy recipes like chocolate mousse or cheesecake that are tasty AND healthy.
The best part about this 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge cheesecake is that it contains NO ADDED SUGAR. We think that’s a massive bonus.
Print RecipeBaked Coffee Cheesecake Votes:
You: Rate this recipe!
- 1 cup light cream cheese
- 1/4 cup macadamias unsalted
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp instant decaffeinated coffee
- 1.5 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 free range egg
- 1/4 cup Natvia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
You: Rate this recipe!
- Remove the cream cheese from the fridge so it’s at room temperature when preparing this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 160C and line a 20cm baking tin with baking paper.
- Place macadamias and almonds into a food processor and blitz until a fine meal is formed.
- Add coconut and coconut oil to the nut mix and blitz again at medium speed. Transfer mixture to the prepared tin and press down evenly using the back of a metal spoon. Bake for 8-10 minutes until just starting to brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Increase oven temperature to 175C.
- To make the filling, place the cream cheese, coffee, coconut cream, egg, natvia and vanilla into a food processor, combine until smooth.
- Pour filling over the cooled base and smooth evenly.
- Return to the oven and bake for approximately 20 minutes until a little wobbly in the centre.
- Allow to cool and then cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until firm and set.
- Slice into 10 pieces. One piece is one serve. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
138 calories per serve
If you love this recipe, you will also wanna check out the Healthy Mummy’s Salted caramel cheesecake bites.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-friendly, affordable and customisable weight loss plan created specifically for mums.
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge consists of realistic meal plans, 4,000 recipes, 400 exercises and 24/7 support.
Each month on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a different theme and 100 new recipes – which means you’ll never ever get bored.
To learn more about the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and next month’s challenge theme click here.