The Healthy Mummy’s Chocolate Weetbix Slice is one of the most popular recipes from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. And now, just in time for festive season, we have come up with a Christmas version that’s going to prove just as popular!
The Christmas Celebration Weet-Bix Slice combines the wonderful flavours of chocolate, coconut and vanilla, topped with more chocolate and special celebratory sprinkles!
It’s also got some special ingredients that keep this slice healthy: Weet-Bix, coconut sugar and wholemeal flour. It’s sweet AND filling.
What’s more, this recipe is super easy to whip up. All the main ingredients are blended and baked in the oven, then topped with melted chocolate and sprinkles! Easy!
Print RecipeChristmas Celebration Healthy Weetbix Slice Votes:
You: Rate this recipe!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 5 Weet Bix
- 1 egg
- 1 cup dessicated coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup wholemeal self raising flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa/cacao
- 50 grams butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 180 gram baking milk chocolate
- 1/2 cup celebration sprinkles
You: Rate this recipe!
- Place all ingredients except for the chocolate and sprinkles into the food processor and blend until well combined.
- Place mixture into a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes at 160°.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Melt the milk chocolate and pour over the slice. Top with the celebration sprinkles.
- Set in the fridge for one hour. Once set cupt your slice into 28 pieces with a hot knife.
- One piece is one serve.
264 calories per serve
If you like the sound of this, try the Healthy Chocolate Weetbix Slice.
- Consider making a double batch so you have some extra healthy snacks on hand.
- Do not just save this recipe for Christmas! It’s good to go all year round!
Get this Christmas Celebration Weet-Bix Slice and recipes just like it on our 28 Day Challenge
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge gives you a meal plan, exercise routine and tips and advice to help you be the best version of yourself.
Do you find yourself victim to emotional eating? Take the stress out of putting so much emphasis on food and diet and try our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge which has been described by 100,000’s of mums as a lifestyle change!
With a weekly meal plan consisting of 3 main meals and 3 snacks – The Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help you stick to a healthy food plan and hit your weight goals.
You can find out more or join the 28 Day Challenge HERE.