Biscuit lovers rejoice! You can have your err, biscuit, and eat it too….
For those of you who aren’t aware, Biscoff biccies began in 1932 and they are a caramelised biscuit made from natural ingredients. Better still, they are only 38 calories per biscuit and 88 calories per tablespoon of Biscoff spread!
However, while we don’t recommend eating a whole pack of these biscuits in one sitting, our motto at The Healthy Mummy is ‘everything in moderation’!
3 yummy Biscoff biscuit recipes
Biscoff Banana Lava Porridge
This is a SUPER filling and absolutely delicious recipe, we can’t rave about it enough.
Perfect hit for those with a sweet tooth! This breakfast delight calls for minimal ingredients that all come together with a bang and the best part, it’s a one ramekin dish with no stove top needed.
Oats are a fibre full whole grain that have many healthy benefits. Adding the banana on top makes this extra filling and nutritionally appealing!
You certainly won’t feel like you are missing out with this Biscoff recipe.INGREDIENTS
- 1/2 quick cup oats
- 1 tbs Biscoff
- 1 tsp vanilla essense
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup water or milk
- ½ banana – sliced
- Combine oats, water, salt and vanilla into a microwave safe bowl and mix well
- Add 1 tablespoon of Biscoff to the centre and fold the oats in around it
- Pop into the microwave for 1 min – depending on your microwave it may need an extra 20-30 seconds
- Top with banana and enjoy!
See how to make it here
2 Ingredient Salted Biscoff Cups
80 cals per serve When those cravings hit and you usually reach for high calories options, think again. These low calorie cups are perfect to have on hand, they can be stored in the fridge or hidden in the freezer to help you portion control. They will hit the spot with just one serve and that’s why we love them! INGREDIENTS
- 200 grams dark chocolate – melted
- Jar of Biscoff Spread
- Pinch of salt
- Melt your chocolate by preferred method and stir in a pinch of salt.
- Using a mini silicone tray (with holes about the size of 50 cent pieces) and coat the bottom and sides of 18 holes – This takes up about 1 -1.5 teaspoons of melted chocolate. The best method for this is just using your first finger in circular motions to make sure everywhere is coated.
- Pop into the freezer for 10 minutes until the chocolate is set.
- Take it out of the freezer and add 1 teaspoon of Biscoff spread, making sure you spread it out into the cups so it sits flat.
- Top each one fully with the rest of the chocolate.
- Pop into the freezer for a further 10 minutes so the top sets – store in the fridge.
See how to make them here
Gooey Centre Biscoff Mug Cake
Who doesn’t love a mug cake? We have just taken it to a whole new level with our Gooey Centre Biscoff Mug Cake that is only 150 calories!
This will take you under 2 minutes to whip up and it will certainly stop cravings in their tracks.
We suggest mixing the dry ingredients really well first, before adding the wet and mixing this really well too!
For the gooey centre, it’s all about folding the batter in on itself around the Biscoff!
- 2 tbs wholemeal Self raising flour – 32 grams
- 2tbs milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Biscoff
- 1 lotus biscuit – crushed
- Combine all dry ingredients into a microwave safe mug and mix WELL
- Add milk to the dry ingredients and mix WELL, almost in a whisking motion using a fork
- Once the batter has formed and is fully mixed – Add 1 teaspoon of biscoff spread to the center and fold the batter in around it
- Microwave for 50 sec
Love Biscoff? Try these delicious recipes!
- Biscoff Overnight Weetbix
This recipe is a quick and easy way to enjoy a delicious and healthy breakfast. It is made with Weetbix, milk, yogurt, Biscoff spread, and crushed Biscoff biscuits.
- Biscoff Caramel Slice
This recipe is a decadent and delicious dessert that is perfect for any occasion. With three layers of loveliness, this recipe has a biscoff biscuit base, an oozy caramel filling made with dates, cashews and biscoff spread, and topped with two different types of chocolate. All the layers working together to bring you the most glorious of indulgent slices.
- Easy No Bake Mini Biscoff Cheesecakes
With a lovely buttery Biscoff biscuit crumb base, and topped with Biscoff spread and cream cheese, these little bites of loveliness could not be easier to make! No cooking required – a bit of mixing and freezer time is all you need to create this yummy dessert.
- Biscoff Doughnut Smoothie
This smoothie is an absolute treat! It tastes just as decadent and indulgent as it sounds, BUT, without all the calories.
Tired of wondering what to cook?
Now you can easily meal plan with our personalised plans & over 6,000 family & budget friendly recipes catering to a wide range of dietary requirements.
The Healthy Mummy is a holistic program to nourish your body with nutritious food and help you stay active in your busy, everyday life. Yours and your families well being should be a priority so let us take the hassle out of it.
Unlock the key to sustainable life changes that will leave you feeling your absolute best.