These five ingredient mini quiches are a great savoury snack or light lunch with a salad. They are perfect to make in a batch as they can be stored in the fridge for 3-4 days and can be served hot or cold.
These can be thrown together and on the table in under half an hour. Tailor them to your heart’s content (or to suit fussy eaters!) and use up leftover cooked meat or roast veggies that you have on hand.
28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Paula M Dickson shared this photo of her mini quiches in our Healthy Mummy Food Lovers Facebook Group and we think they look fantastic.
Paula says, ‘How good do these look! Made a few for hubby and I. The kids saw them and asked if they could have some. The meals are so family friendly. I love the food from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge because they taste sooo good.’
If you like using eggs as a quick meal or snack ingredient, you’ll love the recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. You’ll be able to access recipes such as Pumpkin and Leek Frittata, Baked Mexican Eggs, and Ricotta Egg Rollups.
Print RecipeAsparagus and Chicken Mini Muffin Quiches Votes:
You: Rate this recipe!
- cooking oil spray
- Salt and pepper
- 100 grams chicken breast fillets
- 1 wholemeal mountain bread wrap
- 1/2 clove garlic minced
- 4 free-range eggs
- 2 spears fresh asparagus diced
You: Rate this recipe!
- Lightly spray a frying pan with cooking oil. Season chicken with salt and pepper and add to pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside to cool, then shred. You could use pre-cooked or leftover chicken for this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 180C and generously spray 4 holes of a muffin tin (two per serve) with cooking oil.
- Cut the Mountain Bread into quarters. You need 1/4 piece of wrap per quiche. Line the prepared muffin tin holes with each square of Mountain Bread to form a base for the quiches.
- In a bowl combine chicken, garlic, eggs, and the diced asparagus. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour an even amount of the egg and chicken mix into each prepared quiche base. Place in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until egg has set.
- Serve 2 quiches per person. Can be made in a larger batch, simply store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days to reheat or enjoy cold.
203 calories per serve
Want to access thousands of healthy meals like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.